Thursday, December 19, 2013

Battening down the hatches...

Another wasted day. 

OK, not for Steve who spent it with his first love, the 5 ton.  He took it out for the weekly spin and headed to the dump and to get more diesel fuel.  I also saw him doing something under it, but haven't found out what he was doing.

I spent it doing a little on my email pile and the rest of the time I watched Christmas movies while doing the laundry.  Come to think of it, I guess I did a lot today. 

The garden hoops where checked and the tall one tied down more securely. Hope they are all there in the morning.

The wind has been whipping up a storm and the rain supposedly starts tonight and the snow, tomorrow.  I always love the wind-whipping sounds at night.  Makes it all the more cozy in bed and I sleep like a bug in a rug.


Ziva is laying near my feet so I took this picture.  As you can see, she's almost too big to fit under the desk.  She does love her heater; my heater; our heater.  She had a busy day running around outside while Steve worked on the truck. 

Guess she won't need the wind-whipping sounds to fall asleep tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment