Saturday, June 14, 2014

Get this over before the 4th....

We're being held hostage.....to another wind storm coming through the mountains. 
I tried to work outside, but it kept snatching my hat, my tools, my bucket.  So, I gave up.

The girls wouldn't even leave their coop, so I guess they are not fans of it, either.  Since this was going to be one of those days, before staying inside, I made a treat for them.


Leftover bits of feed and frozen treats for putting up with this weather.  They can eat out of the wind in the coop today.  Like the big dog bowl?  They can't knock this bowl over.  Ha!

I played on the computer.  Well, nobody else would call it playing, but I scanned documents, organized pictures and stayed out of Steve's "Bonanza," "Roy Rogers and Dale Evans" and "Brady Bunch" fest.  It's almost as bad as his "Lawrence Welk" Saturdays.


Tonight, dinner was another Thanksgiving dinner, since I needed comfort food.   I really missed being in the garden! 

Anyway, Thanksgiving should come more than once a year.  Mmmmmm, turkey, stuffing, yams, corn, mashed potatoes and gravy. 

Turkey coma coming.....


No comments:

Post a Comment