Monday, July 20, 2015

Hurricane Dolores...BAD girl!!...

Two and a half more inches of rain this weekend.  I almost DIED!!  
Well, not me...the garden is almost dead.  

No internet from Saturday until late today.  I almost DIED!!  
I blamed it on all the rain, but turned out it was human caused.  

Wickenburg (Arizona) almost washed away in all the rain.  They almost DIED!!   4 inches of rain in 2 hours.  Houses gone.  People safe, though.

OK, that's all off my chest now...but...but...but......


Sooooo much rain that the girls weren't allowed out.  I even felt sorry enough that on Saturday I cooked eggs for them.  



Still felt bad on Sunday so sat out in the garden, in the rain, digging up grubs for them.  You've gotta like chickens A LOT to sit on damp blocks and sift through wet soil for them.   Now, I don't know what these are, but the girls love them.  They usually dig them up in the compost, but when I pulled some spinach for them, some of these grubs came up with the roots.
  
Sooooo...there I sat.....in the rain.....digging up grubs.....hating Dolores....




No comments:

Post a Comment