Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Jewelry... the icing on the garden...

The garden is sporting some new "bling" for fall and I think it's feeling spiffy...


  
Ha!  Yes, I'm usually armed, but not in my garden.  Ziva is here to take care of us, if needed.  I'm also not REALLY crazy, but I like to pretend I am.  My vehicle also spouts police radio code for "I'm insane" plates, but only family really knows if I am, or not! 
              (I'd give anything to have the shape of the lady on the sign)



Added this sign, too, just because it's fun.  I don't believe any of the girls would actually attack someone.  They walk all over Ziva, so they might not be scared of any intruders.  I hope we don't put it to the test, though.

Heidi... don't go any farther down the blog...



**********************************************************



For those others reading the blog...



... we added some "jewelry" to the Indian marker tree.  Maybe it's really a vase for flowers... maybe it's another rain gauge... maybe it's a maple syrup collector... naw.  

We've made the big decision to cull the MAIN egg eater.  The others may follow later as they are ALL guilty now.  It's not something we are looking forward to, though.  It's just that they are all used to doing it since the week of the chicken-sitter mix-up.  So, new chicks in the spring.  But, making the BIG decision as to when...

...well, the day keeps getting pushed farther into the fall.  We love these girls and it's gonna be hard....



  

No comments:

Post a Comment