Monday, January 11, 2016

Lottery fever has struck...

The last snowstorm cut out our communications with the satellite, so we finally got on the ball and put the black trash bag onto the dish...




... ok, STEVE did.  I helped by getting the pictures for prosperity.  We figure that we received 6.5 inches in this last storm.  I'm hoping that all of this moisture stays on the property and contributes to Spring garden successes. 

We're headed out to turn in our winning lottery ticket and buy another one. I'm hoping that the 4 dollars we won really helps out the economy with the HUGE amount of stuff we buy with it.  Ha!  Seriously, with the lottery fever that's going around, I hope we can even get into the store.  

We're also stopping into our local vet's clinic and see if we can save a cat.  I'm thinking that the winning lottery ticket means that our luck with a new family member is a sure thing...

... pictures to follow....


No comments:

Post a Comment