Thursday, February 4, 2016

Another storm... another snowfall...

Here's a pic from a recent snow; didn't want a re-creation of the fall last week. Haven't headed outside as I see that evil ice all around.


Tried to be "artistic" here.  This sign on the garden fence is from my mom. Our last snowstorm was a short one, so I'm hoping we can get out and about soon.

And by out and about, I mean that I will finally be ambulatory and can get something done outside.  I need to check on the little spruce seedlings.  I'm just about to order the seeds and I'm going to have to rangle up plastic bottles and planting soil.  The plant shelving unit needs to come inside.

Probably should get some food shopping done, too, because...



... I thought I had everything for homemade pizza but found out that I didn't have pizza dough.  Make my own?  Betty Crocker I'm not.  The "Mother of Invention" in me showed up and "we" decided that I would use crescent rolls. Partially cooked the crescents first then added the pepperoni, sauce and pineapple.  Topped it with mozzarella cheese and dinner was done.  Just a little flimsy, but it tasted great.  

We are planning a trip to the valley so I'm hoping I can walk decently then.  I really don't like limping and shuffling like an old lady.  It just seems worse when we go to the valley and all the neighbors we left there, see me walking like I've aged more years than I actually have....

... sheesh!....


No comments:

Post a Comment