Monday, April 18, 2016

Let the sun shine in...

Pretty much a wasted weekend.... Snow... Rain... COLD!!  Yep, the front came in and we burrowed in.  The Crock Pot was going and hot chocolate was flowing.


I didn't even try to go outside, so it gave me plenty of time to get the grow lights set up.   Good thing it arrived before this cold spell.  Most of my seeds were showing stress, if they even came up.  I guess the weak sun and the trip they took just ruined any chances they had of doing well.



After setting up the seedlings, I changed the layout of the brooder.  Yes, it's the top of Ziva's kennel.  I try to reuse what I have.  It also seemed safer than a cardboard box.  It's set up for 6 chicks, but 10 are supposedly coming so I'll take the door out before they arrive....

.... wonder when they get here?....HURRY.....


No comments:

Post a Comment