Friday, August 12, 2016

Warming the cockles-a-doodle-doo of my heart....

For days we'd been running out every time we heard Rooster going off and hadn't been successful at catching him in a crow.  I was successful at teaching Steve how to record on my camera, though, so something good did come of it.  

I finally gave up and asked for a video from a niece who sent me a clip she had recorded when they were here.



Rooster was showing off and I didn't even know she was recording this at the time.  I'm so glad she sent it to me.



Just yesterday Steve was finally able to get Rooster on video, but only by hiding what he was doing.  It seems that Rooster didn't want us to see him crow.  

I also have put an ad out on Facebook to my friends to see if I can get rid of a couple girls... and Rooster.  I don't have room for all of them and as they are getting bigger, they are having trouble fitting into the small coop.

Now, I'm not sure if this post will go through with the 2 videos on it.  I'm going to post it and if it isn't there later, it means I've deleted it because nothing happened.  

Well, here we go.....



No comments:

Post a Comment