Thursday, January 5, 2017

Ever have one of those weeks?...

We've settled into windy, cold weather again.  The chickens have been moody as I've been very inconsistent in letting them outside during the days.  


They DO benefit from these days, though, as I feel bad for them and hence, they get better treats.  Above we had kale, squash, carrots and eggs.  Maybe as I pray for good days, they overpower my prayers with their own for bad weather... and treats?  I think I see where this might heading...



Yesterday, I put out the treats and only a couple stayed to empty the bowl. The rest headed to the compost pile for recreation.

                   ********************************************

We drove to town this week to pick up a few things.  We knew bad weather was heading in so took advantage of a break in storms.  Had some bad news while driving over...



... as this started heading across my windshield.  Now, I've known of 3 dings on the other side of my windshield for a year.  I've watched for any movement from them.  NEVER saw what started this line across the glass.  Sneaky! Anyway, it just started snaking along.  I guess I know what I'm doing in the next few days.

Before that, my phone decided to stop charging.  It's a good thing that I rarely get any calls.  It gave me time to order one and get it delivered. I've spent most of today turning off the one and setting up the other.  I supposedly had everything transferred from the one, to the other.  

I'm having trouble figuring out where everything went, though.  Things in the last 5 years have certainly changed.  I bought my Droid* thinking it'd be as easy to figure out as my old one.  NOT!  Nothing is the same.  I may be working on this for quite a while...

... if you can't reach me family, just keep trying...



*“I have not received, nor expect to receive, any compensation for items mentioned in the blog that I like, or may suggest to the viewers.  The items are just something that works/worked for me.  The Irish Lady.”

No comments:

Post a Comment