Monday, January 9, 2017

White, brown, white, brown...

Snow, mud, snow, mud... but the changing weather up here is SOOO worth it. It's been an interesting few days up here as the weather changes daily.    

Growing up with easy desert winters and 115 degree summers, then moving up here makes me feel like I've entered a different country, like going from Death Valley to the Alps.  On a slightly smaller scale, of course.  I know my fascination with rain and snow doesn't always translate to others. Growing up without much of either made me want both.  

Many of my follower's are daily in different kinds of weather. Winter weather in Poland and Saudi Arabia couldn't be more different (as are summers, I expect).  Anyway, I'm loving to see the opposite of what I once had outside my windows, to now.  

Just makes life all the more real that this phase of my life could be in such a great place...


... on, and off, for the last few weeks...


... having to trudge through snow...

... but loving the way it looks...

... then watching it recede so chickens can be fed outside...

... and watching them enjoy their treats...

... and run around like little kids out of school...

... before it starts all over again.

Yes, our weather makes this a wondrous place and I'm just hoping that the next time a change comes that a fire is roaring and... 

... my camera is catching pics of it all...




No comments:

Post a Comment