Thursday, February 23, 2017

Down... and up...

Did a fast turnaround to the valley to get those X-rays my doc ordered.  I really appreciate this place more after being in that traffic down there.  Now, I guess I just sit and wait for someone to call about the results.  Wish me luck. I'd like to find out why my neck is giving me trouble. 



Found out I'd missed some calls while driving.  I forgot that the new phone wasn't paired to the car. Something else that's caused some problems after the old phone died.  I hadn't paired it the 1st time so I was a little trepida-tious. NO problems.  Followed the directions in the book and the car did the rest. Maybe I'll regret this soon?   Nah, I hardly ever get a call and especially not in the car.  Still, feeling like my brain has still got some miles left on it.



I'd been putting the broccoli and beet seeds that wouldn't sprout this year in the compost bucket.  One day... boing... I wondered if the girls would eat the seeds.  So, I sprinkled some into their scrambled eggs...



... and added the other ingredients.  The sprouting is still going along smoothly so I threw in a bunch of wheat grass sprouts.  I was thinking they'd be tickled pink... 



... apparently those seeds were NOT wanted.  Oh, there seems to have been a few eaten but the leftovers have changed my mind on giving them to the girls.  At least, overtly.  I still put them in the compost bin and took them out to the compost pile and worked everything in.

It seems sneaky, but they love digging through that pile and if they happen to nibble on seeds?...

... it means...... I WIN!.....  Ha!



No comments:

Post a Comment