Thursday, March 30, 2017

Flights of fancy... and everything else....

Hardly any hair left today.  The winds have been fierce.  I tried to get something done and whatever I worked on just blew away.  After chasing things all over the place, I just gave up.  Steve was hiding... working... in the garage for some respite. 

Watermelons in the middle.. broccoli in foreground..squash behind...

... and the Brussels Sprouts are just chugging along...

The growing table is pretty full now,  I worked on planting more green beans as not one came up.  I clipped flowers off the squash as I'm trying to slow them down until they can go outside.




Took a pic for posterity.  The girls started getting yogurt mixed into their food today.  They just about killed each other while fighting for it, too.  It's taken a while but I'm about done feeding the girls the broccoli seeds that wouldn't sprout. 

There's also a mix of tomatoes, cabbage and leftovers from a restaurant.  I wonder what servers think when I take home lettuce and bread not eaten? There's even a few fried zucchini appetizers in there.




I thought I was working today so I had the Crock Pot* going for dinner.  Spicy Philadelphia Cheese Steak sammies.  




Loaded up here and it was so good.  Maybe a few less peppers next time, though.  Steve loved it but a tad hot for me.  

I just wish I'd gotten some heavy work done to really enjoy having the hearty meal...

... Nah!....


*“I have not received, nor expect to receive, any compensation for items mentioned in the blog that I like, or may suggest to the viewers.  The items are just something that works/worked for me.  The Irish Lady.”


No comments:

Post a Comment